Dynamics is committed to improving the quality of service and raising the standard in the prosthetic and orthotic industry. We believe that individual attention to our patients, products, and training is the key to our success today and in the future” not “the Mission of Dynamics
What To Expect As a New Patient
At Dynamics, we try to make the process of being fitted for a prosthesis or orthosis as comfortable and easy as possible. We want to assure you that you’ll feel welcome and like family when you enter our facility.
To make your first visit as effective as possible, we ask that you call us to provide us with as much information about you and schedule an appointment with one of our healthcare professionals. We do our best to contact your insurance plans and inform you of whether your products and services will be covered.
We understand that if you recently had an amputation or will face the decision to go through with the procedure can be tough times. We have a lot of educational information to help you get through and provide the support you need. Request a patient education folder today and contact us to speak with a patient care advocate.” not, “The Mission of Dynamics….
Patient Forms Downloadable face sheet, questionnaire, privacy notices
We are providing the basic forms for you to complete to save time on your first visit.
- You can either print, complete them and bring to your appointment
- Download, complete and email / fax back
- Complete the online forms
What to bring to your first appointment
- Prescription If you are seeking coverage through insurance a prescription and referral from a medical doctor is always required.
- Insurance Cards
- Photo ID cards
- If you are a new to us but already wear a device, bring it in, so that we have a better idea of where you’re coming from and what we can do to help you.
Insurance Concerns: What is going to be covered?
- Dynamics understands that insurance coverage can be complicated to understand. We also want to make sure that your items are going to be covered and inform you of any coinsurances or copayments you may be responsible for. Our expert staff will verify your insurance coverage and benefits and get you answers to your insurance questions as quickly as possible and prior to your first visit. Whether you have an HMO, PPO, Medicare or Medi-cal plan we are here to help you.
- All insurances require a referral from your physician for treatment. Additionally, some may require extensive medical documentation in your medical record that a physician will need to write in order to qualify for a device. We work with your physician and their staff to get the medical records you need to ensure that what you need is documented and proven to be the best for your condition.
- If an authorization is required, our insurance experts will let you know. Your physician will help us get an authorization. We will work with your physician’s office to ensure that the right insurance codes are approved and processed